NOW ITS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER TO KEEP YOUR SURROUNDING SAFE!
- All staff to undertake the government recommended online Covid-19 infection control course
- All our staff must take their temperatures every morning and send a screen shot photo of the result into the office. If temperatures are high, or they are feeling unwell, staff will be instructed not attend work and seek immediate medical advice
- Any staff that do not send us their temperature result in the morning will be instructed not to come to work
- All staff are to wear disposal gloves for each clean
- All staff to wear a mask (if available, due to current shortages) and adhere to the guidelines to social distancing
- All staff are to follow the guidance for hand washing/hand sanitising
- All staff are to use our eco friendly disinfectant products in clients & their own homes
- Equally, we have also been requesting that our clients need to notify us if they are unwell or any member of the household is unwell, so we can reschedule to a safer time.
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the home and workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs, using a detergent or soap and water before disinfection.
- Wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. Gloves should be discarded after each cleaning. If reusable gloves are used, those gloves should be dedicated for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces for COVID-19 and should not be used for other purposes. Consult the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and disinfection products used. Clean hands immediately after gloves are removed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Take your temperature - check the guidelines and attend a fever clinic/seek medical advice if your temperature is high
- Avoid people who are sick. Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Check out all these links for your added safety
- have any reason to think you have been
exposed to the virus or are in a high risk category due to personal
circumstances, and in both instances where required: follow the guidance in the link:
- To ensure your safe working environment you shall continue to follow;
- site health procedures where you are located
- all other applicable work procedures including reporting of hazards and incidents
- To support your health and that of your family;
- Monitor Australian Government Department of Health websites for guidelines on;
- stay up to date with the facts https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-frequently-asked-questions
- Boosting your immune systems (including ensuring you get sufficient quality and quantities of sleep) https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/blog/can-you-boost-your-immune-system-against-the-coronavirus-covid-19
- effective handwashing and hand sanitising
- effective handwashing and hand sanitising
- using tissues to contain effects from sneezing or coughing (and disposing carefully of tissues immediately after use)
- practicing social distancing https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-information-on-social-distancing
SO FOR NOW, IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL..........
WE STILL HAVE A SOLUTION FOR ALL YOUR
To request a quote today you can give us a call or leave your details on our 'book a service' or 'contact us now' page and we will get back to you as soon as we can, with a solution to your cleaning needs -
we look forward to hearing from you.
WE ARE PROUD NDIS REGISTERED SERVICE PROVIDERS
At Clean Green with Envy we work with you, your Plan Manager or Support co-ordinator to ensure you receive the assistance you need with Daily living in your home, under the support category - assistance with Daily living.
SPRING CLEANING IS FOR ANYTIME OF THE YEAR.........
SO BOOK YOUR SPRING CLEAN TODAY!
SERVICES WE OFFER:
At Clean Green with Envy Cleaning solutions we offer services for all your cleaning needs.
Carpet cleaning - Steam Cleaning - End of lease cleaning - Eco friendly cleaning - gardening services - Commercial & Office cleaning - Builders cleans - Rubbish removal & more.
To learn more about each of our services
please click on the sections below for more information
**MEET THE FANTASTIC FIVE **Our new range of ECO friendly Cleaning products are available direct to you online
At Clean Green with Envy
we have been so happy with the performance of the Eco friendly cleaning
we have been using, that we have now made them available to purchase directly from us.
They are designed to be effective, kind to the plant and look so good that there is no need to hide them
away in the cupboards!
All products are made in Australia and are all Environmentally friendly.
We are hoping to add some more exciting products to our range soon,
so watch this space............................